Friday 23 March 2012

Post 4: A Positive Quickie!

I just wanted to give my blog the update Beau deserves.....he is now BEAU, THE WONDERPONY! I don't know whether I've already turned into the dreaded horse owner who thinks her horse has gold beams shining from his arse but I swear....he's amazing. His winter coat is falling out and although I'm coughing up hair balls from the amount of hair he's shedding, it looks like he's going to be a really nice colour eventually. 

Something has happened in the last couple of weeks though. He's feeling like a rolls royce. OK, that's an overstatement but I'm seeing Olympic gold. He cuddles me so much in the stable. And not just because he's looking for treats or is bored. And not because I've had a glass of wine so think everything is brilliant right now. I think he actually......LIKES me. Gulp. I think this could be the beginning of a very beautiful friendship. 

I'm looking at a couple of showing shows coming up so I'll update again in a few weeks when we've had a bit of action.....

TBC


2 comments:

  1. Hi - Why not come and post your blog at Haynet - the UK's No 1 Equine Social Blogging Network. Come and see us at http://hay-net.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished reading all your blog entries, I love it!!! You have added such humor to it all. So happy you have found your dream horse. I have recently found mine as well and blogged about my hunt and progress, though it's not nearly as funny as yours:)
    http://treasurehorse.wordpress.com/
    Can't wait to read of your progress!

    ReplyDelete